About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Sarah and Greg

Keri Blue Photography, Roseburg Oregon Wedding Photographer, Modern Wedding Portraits, Family Portraits, Infant and Child Photographer, Senior Portrait Artist




What an amazing day with an amazing couple! We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Sarah and Greg and their wedding party. What a fantastic couple! They are funny, kind, beautiful, IN LOVE, and a joy to be with! Their wedding day was beautiful, sunny and WARM--which is a miracle for April in Oregon! ;) We had plans for all of our pictures to be taken indoors, but as it turned out, we were able to take all of them outside. Yay!!!! I had such a hard time choosing my blog favorites from their wedding. I managed to narrow it down to 15 to showcase (which was another miracle--because I had about 30 I wanted to show here), so make sure to watch their slideshow to see the rest of my favorites! Congratulations, Sarah and Greg! It was an honor to photograph your special day!







As I was taking portraits of Sarah, Adam got this great shot of Greg watching his beautiful Bride. We caught several moments where he was looking at her, totally in love. So romantic!





The kids in their wedding party were absolutely adorable!

Their bridal party was awesome! It was obvious that they have surrounded themselves with a fantastic group of people!



Click here to view Sarah and Greg's Slideshow.




-
-
-
-
-

3 comments. Post your comment here:

Unknown said...

Keri,

You did such a great job capturing the feeling of our wedding. We absolutely love what you have done!
Thank you very much,
Greg

Keri Blue said...

Thank you!!! Welcome home from your honeymoon!

aaron and meg facer said...

I love looking at your posts from weddings you photograph. Greg was right, you really do capture the feelings in your pictures. You're very talented at sharing a story with your photos. And I love to read the comments you have about the couple and their families. You can tell that you took time to get to know them. I think that's why you can capture the emotions so well because you've taken time to understand them. You're incredibly talented!

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)