About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Amanda and Nate

Keri Blue Photography, Roseburg Oregon Photographer, Wedding Photographer, Engagement Portraits, Family Portraits, Infant and Child Portraiture, Maternity Portraits, Senior Pictures, Senior Portrait Artist

-
-
-
-
-
Amanda and Nate were visiting from Alaska and called me for an Engagement Session. They are such a sweet couple and I'm thrilled that they chose to have me take their engagement portraits! We had a narrow window of time to get their portraits done and they ended up getting really lucky with the weather on the day of their session. It was raining for most of the day but was clear for the majority of their session. Yay!!!! Congrats you guys! I hope your wedding day is BEAUTIFUL in every way!!!!









3 comments. Post your comment here:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do for my family! You are so amazing! The pics are great. I am proud you did so well at hiding my dads line'o'crap ha ha

The George's said...

I love the picture on the fence.

Keri Blue said...

I didn't see a "line'o'crap"...all I saw was TREASURE!!!!! I can't wait to bring more people back to the property!

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)