About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Avery

Keri Blue Photography, Roseburg Oregon Photographer, Infant and Child Photography, Family Portraits, Senior Portraits, Wedding Photographer

-
-
-
Welcome, Little Miss Avery!
-
I was a little bit nervous about how Avery's session was going to go. She was right on the verge of being too old for this type of session and, on top of that, we decided to try for an outdoor shoot! Well, the stars must have aligned perfectly, because she slept just the right amount for us to get fantastic shots! Once we were done with the majority of the shots she woke up and let us know how she felt! ;)
She is such a cutie pie. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for trusting me with such a special time in her portrait life. She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her at 3 months!
-
-
-

13 comments. Post your comment here:

Anonymous said...

Love them :)

Anonymous said...

Those are TOO PRECIOUS!!!!

The Smiths said...

We love the first photos, cant wait to see how she grows. She is beautiful.
The Smiths

Anonymous said...

I love her little feet and the one where her eyes are open :0)

Anonymous said...

Look at this precious bundle of joy! What a wonderful blessing. These pictures are priceless moments captured forever! Enjoy. With love, your friend.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! She is so perfect! Love the idea of the outside shoot! Where can I find one of those beanies for myself? I wouldn't mind a pair of the undies too!! ;) Excellent work, Keri (and Donny and Lindsey too...hee hee).

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos that you posted Keri. They are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Keri-
Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are so amazing. I love them and can't be happier. You're the best!

Unknown said...

Amazing photos that captured Avery's beauty!

Tara Mahoney said...

My little cousin Avery is BEAUTIFUL, and these shots are so creative and cool... I LOVE how they turned out! Great job, Keri. And great job Don and Linds on having a perfect baby!

Tracey Stanton said...

Keri - you are an amazing photographer, I guess it helps that Avery is beautiful too! :)

Anonymous said...

Look out Anne Geddes! I love these photos! I can't wait for more.

Lisa Cortes

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!! so sweet.....

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)