About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Cooper

-
-
-
-
-
-
I love the Cooper family! For their last two children I have had the privilege of doing a Madonna session with mom and babe. Katie is so beautiful and comfortable, and natural--and their kids are simply adorable. A few years ago we did a foot shot of the 3 older kids and they really wanted another one with Alyssa's feet in it, so we snuck in this one at the beginning of the session. The rest of the session was all about mom and daughter. I love these types of sessions. I also love it that Katie just lets me do my thing. You all know how I LOVE gallery black!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! Thank you for trusting me with such an important session. I know how much you treasure these with each of your children.
-
-
-


3 comments. Post your comment here:

Jaclyn said...

I love these two pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Keri
As alway we love the pictures you took. You have the wonderful gift capturing the special moments in our lives and preserving them. We know from the past that we will enjoy the pictures and memories you capture for years to come.

Anonymous said...

That new Coopper little one is delightful! The shots with Katie are very enjoyable.
Mary

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)