About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Serena & Todd

Two weekends ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot a wedding for a fellow photographer, with a fellow photographer. What a blast!!! Serena (of Photos by Serena) and Todd planned EVERYTHING around the pictures... GLORIOUS!!! Dulce and I couldn't believe how much time we had for pictures, pictures and more pictures!
It was a wedding photographer's dream!




They were so snuggly! It was great!





Does she not have the most beautiful smile??!!



Serena rode in sitting on the back of this mustang...
so of course we had to get some shots with it...



The toasts were the perfect blend of funny and emotional.



They got married in their yard...which is like an amazing park!!!



These kids were so CUTE!!!




To see their slideshow click here:



www.keribluephotography.com/serenaandtodd

.


2 comments. Post your comment here:

Anonymous said...

Keri these are great!!! It was so fun to shoot with you!

aaron and meg facer said...

That must have been really intimidating to shoot another photographer's wedding. But as usual, you did an awesome job! There were so many great shots in there. The wedding looked beautiful. I really liked the cake and her dress.

And Aaron and I both thought the slide show was really good. The timing with the song and the pictures was perfect. I think it might be my favorite one so far.

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)