About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Alicia and Hannah

Keri Blue Photography, Roseburg Oregon Senior Portrait Artist, Family Portraits, Maternity Portraiture, Infant and Child Photography



My Session with Alicia and Hannah was so much fun!
We met early in the morning for our session when the light was just beautiful! The reason for their session was very special. Alicia's horse, Red, is 31 years old. Both Alicia and Hannah are very involved in 4H. Alicia participated in 4H with Red for 9 years and now Hannah is riding Red in 4H events with Alicia as her riding coach. This week is Red's last time at Fair. After this year they are going to retire him.
-
It's a sad time for the girls and they really wanted to do something to celebrate his legacy. That's where I came in! :) They had me meet them at two of their favorite places to ride and that's where we photographed them. We started off at SKS Ranch and then we went to the Myrtle Creek Arena and walked down to the creek just behind the arena. Alicia and Hannah were so fun and full of ideas...and willing to try fun angles and poses for me!
Thanks for being so much fun and thank you for having me help as you celebrate this beautiful horse!
Enjoy your pictures!


5 comments. Post your comment here:

Anonymous said...

Since Alicia is my daughter and we will be giving him up to a riding facility for disadvantaged youth this was a great tribute to his and the people who have had the pleasure to know and ride him.

Anonymous said...

KERI,

Thank you so much for these amazing pictures! I couldn't have asked for anything better. You have truly outdone yourself and I'm absolutely in love with all of them!

Thanks,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

WOW! These pictures are amazing! I rode with Alicia and Red for almost 10 years now and it's nice to see the bond that they have together displayed in you photography. very well done!

Anonymous said...

Keri,
Thanks so much for our pictures! I love them sooooo much and I'm glad we got you to take these with you. Thanks so much!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

These are incredible pictures. What a great thing to capture on print.

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)