About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

My First Dance Class

-
-
-

My girls, Kate and Haylee, took dance lessons for the first time this year. They enjoyed their class very much! I just can't say enough good things about Kathryn Howard's School of Dance! As a class, we decided to make a Blue Fusion video to remember the girls' experience in their first dance class. This project was a huge undertaking due to the number of girls and the file sizes involved. I am so happy with the way it turned out! Way to go Lindsey!! I hope you enjoy getting to know these fabulous little dancers!

As a reminder for Blue Fusion videos, the file sizes are very large. For seamless viewing, you may find it helpful to press play, and then pause the video for a minute or so, to allow it to load completely.

-
-
-




Music Credit:
"Let's Get Crazy" by Miley Cyrus
"The Way You Look Tonight" by Tony Bennett
"Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat
"Gracie" by Ben Folds

3 comments. Post your comment here:

Melissa Wells said...

Keri I just LOVE it! You have out done yourself yet again!!! I made one of these for my little boy and I just adore it!!

Keaton said...

I love it!!! They are all so adorable. That is such a great idea, and you presented it so well. Tell Haylee my favorite color it grey too ;)

Pat Burmeister said...

Oh Keri, this is WONDERFUL! You really captured each one of those precious girls (AND you included one of my favorite songs, The Way You Look Tonight...when that started playing against the backdrop of your photos and videos, I teared up right away:) You are truly gifted!

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)