About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Vanessa and Nate




Keri: How did you guys meet?

V&N: We met at our annual church camp in July of 2008, but it wasn’t until December 28th that we actually got together.




Vanessa: Nate was living in Grants Pass at the time and was invited up to my house for the weekend by a friend who was working with my dad at the time. We saw each other and both new instantly that we were going to be together.




Nate: I knew that Vanessa was going to be my wife within a week of us being together.




Keri: What do you like to do for fun?

V&N: We love to go hiking whenever we can, or spend the day at the beach. We are both kind of home bodies so we love to sit down and relax and watch a good movie.




Keri: What are your goals for the future?




V&N: We really hope to be able to own our own home and to be able to grow our own garden. We would really love to have a place that we can say is really our own.





V&N: We would  love to grow our own garden and have our own chickens one day. We would love to be able to have our own organic food. That is a dream of ours.






Keri: Your wedding is going to be here before we know it!

V&N: We are both very excited for our wedding!! We cant wait to finally start our lives together!











0 comments. Post your comment here:

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)