About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Hunter, 1 Year




What an adorable little man!  He has such bright, happy eyes.  Mom chose to do a cake session, and I must say, his cake session was FABULOUS!  He didn't hesitate at all when it came to digging into his cake!  It has been such a wonderful year getting to know Hunter and his Mommy!  Thank you for trusting me with such special milestones!



















12 comments. Post your comment here:

Jamie said...

I think Hunter *really* enjoyed his cake! I can't believe how big he is getting. These are fantastic shots!!

Kaci said...

Those are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for capturing the 1st year of our Son's life, Keri =) You're amazing!!!!!

Jessica Pires said...

I can't believe Hunter is already 1! His first birthday pictures capture the sweet little guy he is! Keri, you always do such a wonderful job. Such an inspiration!

The Wells Family said...

Awesome pictures!! Hunter is adorable and I agree, his eyes are so happy! Love the pictures : )

Frugal Chic Living said...

LOVE the cake session!!! How creative is that? Very cute!

TheChandlers said...

We LOVE you Big H! You are growing up so fast and we just love being a part of it all! Love, Josh, Kailee, Owen, Aunt Krissy & Uncle Jimmy..... GO BEAVS!!!!

Jaclyn said...

Love, love, love them all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos!! Very creative, Keri. You had a very handsome model to work with =)

Gramma & Papa said...

These are all so adorable! He is such a happy, sweet Monkey :-)

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures of a handsome little man.

Ro said...

Love him pulling his own ear!

Aaron and Meg said...

The cake pictures are awesome! What a great idea!

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)