About Keri

I LOVE my job! I love the fact that I get to meet amazing people and share their special memories and events with them. My clients become my friends! What more could I ask for?

I have two beautiful little girls and an amazing husband. I feel very lucky that Adam and I get to work together--and we ENJOY it!

Our goal is to capture beautiful images that tell a story for you to cherish.

The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along!

Thanks for taking time to check out my work!

-Keri

Labels

Browse by category:

Natalie and Trevor



Keri: How did you guys become friends?

N&T: We can't exactly pin point an exact time we became friends but we do know that we became friends instantly!! Our interests are so different yet we always find more and more things in common and we always know we are there for each other 100%!






Keri: Tell me something you guys have in common.

N&T: WE LOVE TOMS!! Combined we own 10 pairs. :) We also love the shows "The O.C." and "Woodleaf!"






Keri: Trevor, why is Natalie your best friend?

Trevor: Natalie is one of the most generous, caring, and lively people you will ever meet. She will completely go out of her way for anyone and has the most forgiving heart. She is one of the few people I can just sit and laugh with for hours and always come up with new things to talk and joke about!





Keri: Natalie, why is Trevor your best friend?

Natalie: Trevor has always been just that one friend who will be there no matter what. We always have sooo much fun together everywhere we go. The thing I love most about Trevor, is his gift for music and his creative ability to imagine something and put it together and make it look absolutely amazing!









0 comments. Post your comment here:

Info:

I am happy to announce the arrival of my "Blue Fusion" packages!

What is Fusion Photography???

Fusion is a cutting edge genre of photography that combines video footage with traditional still portraiture to create a beautiful, new form of art. Very few photographers are offering Fusion Photography at this time. I am thrilled to announce that Blue Fusion has arrived! I will now be offering Blue Fusion as an add on to all of my regular sessions. Be sure to ask me for details when you call the studio!


To see a sample of Blue Fusion, watch the demo below. (Note- If you have high speed internet, be sure to click the red "HQ" button on the media player to watch in higher quality.)